YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU poor handicap parking

(1/6) > >>

pen4life:
Handicap parking stinks. 3 blocks from stadium and they did away with shuttles.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: pen4life on September 05, 2023, 10:55:10 PM ---Handicap parking stinks. 3 blocks from stadium and they did away with shuttles.

--- End quote ---
One of the main reasons for me not going to the game since the shuttles were discontinued from the Wick parking deck to the stadium. I am not a handicap, but I am old.

YsuPride:
Simple.   Ysu needs to bring back the shuttle bus.  Attendance is not where it used to be and this is one of the many reasons Attendance has been piss poor.  I am not old or handicapped but do take the elevator when I get to the stadium.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on September 06, 2023, 08:50:58 AM ---Simple.   Ysu needs to bring back the shuttle bus.  Attendance is not where it used to be and this is one of the many reasons Attendance has been piss poor.  I am not old or handicapped but do take the elevator when I get to the stadium.

--- End quote ---
YSU has the shuttle buses running between the parking lots during the school days. It can’t cost that much to run them during the game days. The revenues from the tickets and parking should be able to cover the cost of the shuttle. By not providing the shuttle bus, they now get neither from me. What a great business decision, Lol.

guinpen:
When did they stop the shuttle?

Since they took down the deck I would have thought that the Wick deck would be used more, hence more of a need for the shuttle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version