YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ohio State Week

<< < (3/15) > >>

IAA Fan:
We will not score any TD's and I am certainly not expecting any. One of the things I love about Davidson is that he shows absolutely no fear and has a strong and quick sense of play development. I am hoping that may get us in FG range once or twice Saturday.  I am paying more attention to how many stops we get. That is what dictates our conference performance.

Buddy:
I am pretty sure if we score will be because of our defense and not the offence. 

YSUGO:
Get on the bus Get off the bus collect the bag of money.  Thank God and Tressel for the chance to get the bag of money. Gameplan to keep them from getting more the 50.  Protect your starters especially at QB. No reason to have Davidson to play hero.  Shake hands get on the bus as soon as you get back to Ytown.  Hand bag of money to Strollo.  Easy Peezy..   

peteonastick:
My dream…Goliath the Philistine started to attack David. He slowly walked closer and closer toward David, but David ran out to meet Goliath. David took out a stone from his bag. He put it in his sling and swung the sling. The stone flew from the sling and hit Goliath right between the eyes. The stone sank deep into his head, and Goliath fell to the ground—face down. So David defeated the Philistine with only a sling and one stone! He hit the Philistine and killed him.

Reality 45-7 OSU..

Go Guins!!
PS…we can dream still right???

YsuPride:
I am still thinking we can make it a game.  42-17 final.  We get two turnovers though which will lead to our scores.  maybe a special team score.  We don't know until we play the game.  Weakest Ohio State team we have a chance to keep it close but for how long?   0 turnovers, minimal penalties, LUCK on our side as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version