YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Valpo Game Thread

<< < (8/9) > >>

guinpen:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 03, 2023, 10:12:07 AM ---
Brungard is not now, nor ever should be the future of this team.

--- End quote ---

Thinking that has already been decided!

ucfpengbuck:
Brungard did a nice job in mop up duty.  Ran well and hit his passes.   Not sure why the no-confident from the board.   Won't argue but time will tell.

Wick250:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on September 05, 2023, 03:12:26 PM ---Brungard did a nice job in mop up duty.  Ran well and hit his passes.   Not sure why the no-confident from the board.   Won't argue but time will tell.

--- End quote ---

Unlike Crenshaw, Brungard has all the tools to be an effective dual threat quarterback on the FCS level. I'm really glad that we have him. His only weakness is his height. So logically, should he earn the starting job next season, structure the offense so he does not often have to throw out of a pocket.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 05, 2023, 09:33:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on September 05, 2023, 03:12:26 PM ---Brungard did a nice job in mop up duty.  Ran well and hit his passes.   Not sure why the no-confident from the board.   Won't argue but time will tell.

--- End quote ---

Unlike Crenshaw, Brungard has all the tools to be an effective dual threat quarterback on the FCS level. I'm really glad that we have him. His only weakness is his height. So logically, should he earn the starting job next season, structure the offense so he does not often have to throw out of a pocket.

--- End quote ---

Agree

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 05, 2023, 09:33:08 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Until we actually see him play a real FCS opponent I’m a bit skeptical. Mostly just because we haven’t had much luck with undersized dual threat QBs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version