YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

tickets

<< < (3/3)

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on August 17, 2023, 05:24:50 PM ---My brother gets our tix every year.  Asked ME to ask you all about tailgate passes.  He said he did not see anything on the ticket request form about passes.  He said he emailed multiple times and no one responds.  Anyway, any thoughts?  Anyone have issues with getting passes???

--- End quote ---

My tailgate passes came yesterday with the season game tickets. Tell your brother they are probably mixed in. There are no hanging passes this year.  The tailgate passes are the same size as the seat tickets ...only yellow in color. Last year we received both ticket and hanging size and  they came in a different envelope, but not this year.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: YSU FAN#34 on August 17, 2023, 05:24:50 PM ---My brother gets our tix every year.  Asked ME to ask you all about tailgate passes.  He said he did not see anything on the ticket request form about passes.  He said he emailed multiple times and no one responds.  Anyway, any thoughts?  Anyone have issues with getting passes???

--- End quote ---

My passes did NOT come with my season tickets. I had to contact the ticket office today. They will be mailing them separately for me, not sure what the heck happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version