Author Topic: Ysu Football 2023  (Read 4837 times)

Offline Petey

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Ysu Football 2023
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2023, 07:41:21 PM »
Now I know I am senile! Unfortunately had to travel to Ytown to say goodby to great friend. Stayed the night up on Belmont for the wake this morning and then for YSUs opener tonight!! Looked at my phone at 7:30 this morning to make sure I had the start time right and I did. Problem obviously was I had the right day, but wrong week!! KEY RAP! Oh well back to cbus with the Misses and back again next week. Really not a real issue as I get to eat at Jib Jab in Girard again😇

GOOOO GUINS!!!!

Online ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2023, 11:54:48 AM »
Now I know I am senile! Unfortunately had to travel to Ytown to say goodby to great friend. Stayed the night up on Belmont for the wake this morning and then for YSUs opener tonight!! Looked at my phone at 7:30 this morning to make sure I had the start time right and I did. Problem obviously was I had the right day, but wrong week!! KEY RAP! Oh well back to cbus with the Misses and back again next week. Really not a real issue as I get to eat at Jib Jab in Girard again😇

GOOOO GUINS!!!!

Love the story and glad you still have jib jab to go to.   I'm coming up from Florida for Thursdays game and looking forward to either Bogey's or the station square to eat at.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2023, 12:10:19 PM »
Does anyone know if the Valpo game going to be shown on ESPN+?

Online ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2023, 12:25:33 PM »

Yes.  I just set it to record.

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2023, 12:49:16 PM »

Yes.  I just set it to record.

Thanks.