YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ysu Football 2023

(1/7) > >>

YsuPride:
Been quiet lately on the board.  Less than 2 months and we open season.  Who has transferred in and who has transferred out?  Any scoop?   

YsuPride:
Anything on YSU football?  6 weeks away until Valpo.  ANYTHING?

The YO Show:
I know the board has been quiet, but Twitter has been abuzz with YSU football news (well maybe not news but at least analysis).

The Offensive line looks really good! The QB and WR situation looks really good. Special teams should be good, but we have a new punter and a new kicker this year. Defense should be good! RB is a question mark, but I am optimistic there too.
GO PENGUINS!  fb

ucfpengbuck:
I like Davidson at qb and Brungard gives a different dimension.  Rb position is unproven.  Rushton gets his chance to shine and I know they have some young guys who need carries.

Wr is a deep room.  Oliver could be one of the best  at YSU.  Fordham,Tomzak,alexander,and the return of Charleston will allow Davison to have a big season.

TE-  Solid with a few guys who played last season.  Not sure if there is a field stretcher

O-line has 4 of 5 back so they should be real strong.

D-line will be led by Wadke and Fitzgerald.  Not sure who fills the other spots.

LB - Benton returns not sure who else.  Maybe Howard.

Secondary has a ton of experience and should be the strength of the D.

Never heard of any transfers that are projected to come in and play.   Would like to hear from others who have a better feel on the D-line and linebackers.

YsuPride:
Running back from northern Michigan who is like Mclaughlin I believe but that was back in winter I believe so who knows if he is still coming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version