YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU BASKETBALL MEN'S SCHEDULE

<< < (5/6) > >>

YsuPride:
I meant to say Ohio Christian not Ohio Dominican.

Double ET:
From today’s Tribune/Vindy:

https://www.tribtoday.com/sports/local-sports/2023/10/calhoun-recaps-ysus-summer-previews-23-24-season/

YsuPride:
Calhoun had a press conference yesterday and mentioned that starting April 1st renovations to Beeghly will take place.   Thank God and that is great news. I am sure more to come on the scope of the renovations.
Cannot wait.      Go Guins!!!

Penguin Nick:
I just looked at the starting times of the home games.  What's up with a 6:30pm start time?  7pm was perfect, no one starts games at 6:30pm.  Is there a reason for this new start time?

Wick250:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nick on November 01, 2023, 09:23:57 AM ---I just looked at the starting times of the home games.  What's up with a 6:30pm start time?  7pm was perfect, no one starts games at 6:30pm.  Is there a reason for this new start time?

--- End quote ---

The party line is that we want to attract more kids. Nobody seems capable of understanding that parents need to bring the kids to the games. A parent with a 9-5 job goes home, dines, and drives to the campus for a 7:00 tip. A tight schedule but workable. A 6:30 start time will eliminate those families. YSU athletic marketing at its finest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version