YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Collective Money for NIL

<< < (2/2)

Penguin Nick:
I hope that whatever renovations they do allow for fans who sit in the higher seats of the "high school" bleachers to actually see the scoreboard.  Wick250 is correct in his statements, we do not need Beeghly as it was originally constructed anymore (Wick you forgot to mention Cafaro Field).

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nick on March 30, 2023, 04:17:29 PM ---I hope that whatever renovations they do allow for fans who sit in the higher seats of the "high school" bleachers to actually see the scoreboard.  Wick250 is correct in his statements, we do not need Beeghly as it was originally constructed anymore (Wick you forgot to mention Cafaro Field).

--- End quote ---

Didn’t we also added some additional space under east stand of the football field.

guinpen:
Sure, that we all can agree that a redo of the original space is all that is needed. I assume that capacity will go down but will be worth it, if done right.

YsuPride:
Seems like all arenas are getting smaller once rebuilt or remodeled.   Duquesne has a 4k seat arena and never sells out either.  Same with Robert Morris, Gonzaga, etc.  Gonzaga fills the 6k capacity each and every game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version