YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Transfer Portal

<< < (19/31) > >>

YsuPride:
Shemar has entered the portal.. geez

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on May 01, 2023, 02:07:48 PM ---Shemar has entered the portal.. geez

--- End quote ---

Not really a surprise, he didn’t get much playing time toward the end of the season. Coach must be looking for another point guard. With him gone, we don’t have one.

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: Double ET on May 01, 2023, 05:09:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: YsuPride on May 01, 2023, 02:07:48 PM ---Shemar has entered the portal.. geez

--- End quote ---

Not really a surprise, he didn’t get much playing time toward the end of the season. Coach must be looking for another point guard. With him gone, we don’t have one.

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure Brett Thompson who transferred in is a point guard.   Shemar started a lot of games at YSU so I wish him the best.  I always thought his size worked against him.
Coach needs to go get some depth at pg.

YsuPride:
We need to sign Jason Edwards of Dodge City CC.  He is a PG and got 22 pts a game and we are heavily recruiting him.   He has lots of offers so its going to go down to the wire when he makes a decision.  He it BETTER than CoHill.  Check out the video of him.  Amazing

YsuPride:
Jason Edwards if 6-0 and video of him is dynamite and he looks better than CoHill did at this point of his career and he was 1st team Div 1 JUCO.   Hard to get though he as 25 or Div 1offers and we are one of them. 
We shall see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version