YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Transfer Portal

<< < (10/31) > >>

YsuPride:
That is a surprise .  Unless he wants to go home to finish his career.   Now that is 3.  We need to get some portal players

mudclods:
I was hoping he didn't enter the portal, but I can't say I'm super surprised.  His PT decreased and there were games he hardly played.  Hope the same isn't going to be the case with Shemar. 

YsuPride:
Shemar was injured and his playing time decreased because of it.  I think.  Lovelace will be a bigger loss if he decides to enter the portal.  They have until May 11th I believe. Keeping fingers crossed.  Don't see why he would enter the portal because he most likely will be a starter next year and average alot of points and rebs with more playing time

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on April 04, 2023, 10:45:44 AM ---Shemar was injured and his playing time decreased because of it.  I think.  Lovelace will be a bigger loss if he decides to enter the portal.  They have until May 11th I believe. Keeping fingers crossed.  Don't see why he would enter the portal because he most likely will be a starter next year and average alot of points and rebs with more playing time

--- End quote ---

He will almost be sure for a starting position for next year. IMO, he will not be playing a lot of minutes (let alone starting) for the power 5 teams. I also do not see any mid major teams will guarantee him a starting position. So, he might just decide to stay put.

mudclods:
Heard Imanuel Zorgvol, the 7 footer that was at NKU and entered the portal, was in Youngstown visiting YSU on Friday. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version