YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Transfer Portal

<< < (9/31) > >>

YsuPride:
Did Jacori withdraw his name from the portal?   cannot find his name in there anymore.

mudclods:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on April 03, 2023, 06:58:40 AM ---Did Jacori withdraw his name from the portal?   cannot find his name in there anymore.

--- End quote ---

https://verbalcommits.com/players/jacori-owens

I remember Coach Calhoun saying at the beginning of the season he was a work in progress.  Last year I thought he possibly had some potential, but it seemed like when he got in games this year he just looked lost and didn't have good mobility.  Didn't seem like he really progressed any so I figured he would be transferring.  He probably should be at D2 or D3

Double ET:

I remember Coach Calhoun saying at the beginning of the season he was a work in progress.  Last year I thought he possibly had some potential, but it seemed like when he got in games this year he just looked lost and didn't have good mobility.  Didn't seem like he really progressed any so I figured he would be transferring.  He probably should be at D2 or D3

[/quote]

I saw him playing in those games. He had difficulties in getting into the flow of the game and in matching up against the opponents. Just like you said that he just looked lost.

He has not demonstrated that he is a D-1 player ( not sure if he is D-2 or D-3).

The question is, if he decides not to enter the transfer portal, will coach let him keep the scholarship.

ucfpengbuck:
Myles Hunter says hasta la vista.   Did not think Myles would be in the portal since he was easliy one of the first subs off the bench getting decent playing time.   Coach C is going to need a big haul.

guinpen:
Did not expect that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version