YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Transfer Portal

<< < (25/31) > >>

YsuPride:
He has 7 rebounds a game and 9 puts.   Calhoun likes the portal for sure.   Of our 11 newcomers I believe that only two or three are straight out of High School.  One being 7-3 and I believe that the one from Philly area is 6-8.  We are going overseas I hear in the summer .  Not sure where.

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on May 20, 2023, 08:15:31 AM ---He has 7 rebounds a game and 9 puts.   Calhoun likes the portal for sure.   Of our 11 newcomers I believe that only two or three are straight out of High School.  One being 7-3 and I believe that the one from Philly area is 6-8.  We are going overseas I hear in the summer .  Not sure where.

--- End quote ---

Every 4 years the NCAA allows for an over seas trip.  YSU went to the Virgin island in August of 2019 so they're most likely going this summer.

YsuPride:
Where we going though?

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on May 20, 2023, 08:15:31 AM ---He has 7 rebounds a game and 9 puts.   Calhoun likes the portal for sure.   Of our 11 newcomers I believe that only two or three are straight out of High School.  One being 7-3 and I believe that the one from Philly area is 6-8.  We are going overseas I hear in the summer .  Not sure where.

--- End quote ---
  Once you start using using the portal, you have not choice but to keep using it, as it takes over your program. It certainly has taken over ours.

Wick250:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on May 21, 2023, 03:06:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---
  Once you start using using the portal, you have not choice but to keep using it, as it takes over your program. It certainly has taken over ours.

--- End quote ---

I agree. Calhoun has all but abandoned player development in exchange for instant winning. Enjoy this while you can.  When Calhoun leaves, whether for West Virginia or someplace else, what will be left behind for YSU basketball?  Probably not much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version