YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Oklahoma State

<< < (9/10) > >>

ytownchief22:
I just know that was the biggest crowd of the year by far and saying 4100 only is out right embarrassing.

YSUGO:
Whatever the crowd was it was a good look for Youngstown St Basketball and to the area.  Calhoun has achieved so much with so little money.  He obviously can find players for his offensive scheme. We were a jump shooting 3 point team.  With a bench that wasn’t deep.  We couldn’t rebound and defend and that showed up during the last few weeks when it mattered.  As much as Coach has evolved our program I hope he looks at himself to improve on our weaknesses and get better at coaching game situations better.  But Hats off !!! Job well done!

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on March 16, 2023, 12:01:22 PM ---I just know that was the biggest crowd of the year by far and saying 4100 only is out right embarra$$ing.

--- End quote ---

If NIT collects all the gate, YSU must have to report the paid attendance.If YSU gave away complimentary tickets for others to get in for free, it might not be counted towards the 4100 number. Just a guess in my part.

PENS16:
Mutual Ohio paid for all the students-which much have not counted toward attendance. And if the go by tickets scanned who knows. My ticket is rarely scanned and I could have literally walked in for free.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: PENS16 on March 16, 2023, 01:56:41 PM ---Mutual Ohio paid for all the students-which much have not counted toward attendance. And if the go by tickets scanned who knows. My ticket is rarely scanned and I could have literally walked in for free.

--- End quote ---
I also know the students can walk into the basketball game just by showing their ID card. I don’t think they were ever scanned.
Football is different. Students have to present their ID (at the ticket office or designated area in the student center) to get the tickets. Each ticket is registered to their ID so each student can only get one per ID per game.
Faculty and staff cannot get in for free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version