YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Oklahoma State

<< < (3/10) > >>

mudclods:
Those were the only 2 upsets.  I thought Toledo might be able to beat Michigan or cover the 6.5 underdog, but they lost by 10 after being up 2 at halftime.  Michigan came out knocking down several 3s before Toledo scored in the 2nd half.

I wondered too if YSU has a shot at another home game if they can win.  YSU would have the better record. Before last night, YSU was 123 in the net and EW 128. 

Coach Calhoun said in his press conference yesterday that YSU did put in a bid for a home game. So I'm not sure how that works for round 2.  Round 2 games are scheduled for Saturday & Sunday.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on March 15, 2023, 07:09:09 AM ---Piss poor crowds so far by the hosting teams in the NIT.  Pack Beeghly tonight as we can set the standard for attendance.

--- End quote ---

I watched the Michigan/Toledo and Hofstra/Rutgers games and the home courts were packed.

mudclods:

--- Quote from: Double ET on March 15, 2023, 08:51:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: YsuPride on March 15, 2023, 07:09:09 AM ---Piss poor crowds so far by the hosting teams in the NIT.  Pack Beeghly tonight as we can set the standard for attendance.

--- End quote ---

I watched the Michigan/Toledo and Hofstra/Rutgers games and the home courts were packed.

--- End quote ---

5017 at Rutgers, 4521 at Michigan

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: mudclods on March 15, 2023, 09:50:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Rutgers arena capacity - 8,000
Michigan - 12,707

They said on the Michigan broadcast only the lower bowl was full. Watching Rutgers, it looked like most of their arena was full. Their arena looks like it’s laid out like Beeghly

Double ET:

--- Quote from: GoGuins on March 15, 2023, 10:14:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: mudclods on March 15, 2023, 09:50:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Rutgers arena capacity - 8,000
Michigan - 12,707

They said on the Michigan broadcast only the lower bowl was full. Watching Rutgers, it looked like most of their arena was full. Their arena looks like it’s laid out like Beeghly

--- End quote ---

Wow, it must be the camera angle. Both arena ( Big10) looked packed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version