YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NKU

<< < (20/21) > >>

Dmorton:
Need to focus on having a good showing in the NIT!   Have to move on now!  Unfortunate, but that is the hand we a dealt with!

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on March 07, 2023, 03:31:42 PM ---Need to focus on having a good showing in the NIT!   Have to move on now!  Unfortunate, but that is the hand we a dealt with!

--- End quote ---

Agree.  I know everyones dissappointed about last night but sometimes a little perspective is needed.  This was the best D1 team YSU has ever had and I really enjoyed this season and grateful of how far the program has come.

We can easily pinpoint what went wrong last night and play Monday morning QB but the NIT  is a week away and I'm looking forward to see how the team rebounds going forward.

YsuPride:
Hopefully a home game or a close travel game.  Duquesne or Cleveland State??

Dmorton:
It won't be Cleveland State!  Most likely a MAC school or lower Big 10 team school at they're place!  Maybe an Atlantic 10!  At this point who knows!  I hope they don't send out West or Far south somewhere!

goodnews:
FIRST FOUR OUT
Arizona St.
Nevada
North Carolina
Wisconsin
NEXT FOUR OUT
Michigan
Charleston
Clemson
Oregon

YSU is a projected 7 seed in the NIT.  I don't see that changing based on the projected field.  We would likely be traveling to someone from the above list.  Of course, we won't know until the NCAA Tournament field is set on Sunday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version