YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NKU

<< < (15/21) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
As a browns fan and a YSU basketball  fan it's been a lot suffering and I always say Jobe got of light.

Dmorton:
I don't know how many teams NKU players were the backs of YSU players, and they called fouls on YSU, but YSU came into game and id respond when hit in the mouth! 

YSUGO:
This team was never the same after the overtime game a few weeks ago.  But if you don’t rebound you have no chance, Calhoun needs to review his game day bench  tactics.  He needed to coach this team early.  Should have anticipated NKU being agreesive early and with their experience being there.  Instead he just sat there

YSUinBoston:
If you are going to point out FT discrepancies, it should be noted that NKU had 12 FTs in the last 2:30 minutes to none for YSU. When you are forced to foul because you are down, it isn’t because of something that happened last week

mudclods:

--- Quote from: goodnews on March 06, 2023, 09:14:57 PM ---NKU 35 Free throws
YSU 13 Free throws

NOT A COINCIDENCE

Like is said 2 hours ago. Whatever happened in Beegly against UDM was the end of this run!

--- End quote ---

YSU was never the same after the Milwaukee game.  Lousy first half against GB, got beat handedly by RMU, struggled against IUPUI, barely beat Detroit at home and now this. 

Crazy thing is YSU made 2 more baskets and took 6 less shots, but the fouls and getting out-hustled killed them.  YSU couldn't get stops when they needed.  And the calls certainly didn't go YSU's way.  Hard to believe 3 players fouled out.  I really think if Cohill hadn't fouled out they may have found a way to pull it out.

I thought YSU started bombing those 3's too early late and when those missed they pretty much were done.  And only making 4 was a killer.

I know Malek Green went down in the first half, but he started the 2nd half.  Was it the injury he didn't play at all the last 17 mins?

I still don't understand how Shemar doesn't get any playing time other than in the final mins when the game is out of hand. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version