YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

REGULAR SEASON CONFERENCE CHAMPS

<< < (6/7) > >>

YsuPride:
Is Christian Kirkland the 6-8 recruit?   

YsuPride:
Christiana Kirkland is form Philly area and he is a good athlete i just looked him up and he has some video in HUDL that shows him playing above the rim.   Start winning and we get good players.   

ytownchief22:
Rush and Cohill have an extra year of eligibility next year but I can only see Rush coming back.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 27, 2023, 04:55:34 PM ---Rush and Cohill have an extra year of eligibility next year but I can only see Rush coming back.

--- End quote ---

Too bad. I think he is good enough to start for any Power 5 team.

ucfpengbuck:
Mud i'm with you on DQ.  I think he wanted out even though he started every game since he was a freshman.  I too noticed how Naz get's some love from coach C and never hear anything about DQ although I don't want to speculate.  DQ has been Fordham's top scorer the last two seasons although his fg% is only at 38%.

I'm a little confused also on B Rush.  I think he has one more year even though he's listed as a senior.

Got some thoughts on who may or maynot transfer out but don't want to get the board bothered especially and hopefully there is a lot more basketball to be played.  That something we can talk to after we win the NCAA championship. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version