YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Horizon league tournament

<< < (2/7) > >>

ytownchief22:
Detroit it is. Davis had 38, 8 and 8 tonight. Gonna be a tough matchup!

YsuPride:
I think Davis can set the all-time scoring record against us.   Just saying!!   Game will be a tough one.  Hard to beat a team 3x in a season.  Very tough.

YsuPride:
Looks like IUPUI gave all RMU can handle at RMU.  RMU won but only by 3

YsuPride:
Davis needs just 25 points against us.  So we need the same kind of defense against him like we did last time out when he scored only 15.  Going to be tough one. Yes it is.  I would have rather have played PFW. 

mudclods:
Detroit matches up well against PFW and beat them all 3 games pretty convincingly.  YSU doesn't & struggles with them so that's why I'd rather play Detroit.  YSU has won 3 straight against Detroit & 6 of the last 8.  I'm guessing we're going to see a lot of Myles Hunter as he his length with the double team gave Davis fits in the last game. 

I was really hoping IUPUI could pull off the upset, and they had a chance.  They made a big comeback in the closing mins, tied it up with 10 seconds to go but RMU hit a 3 with 2 seconds to go.  IUPUI's desperation 3 hit from beyond halfcourt hit the rim.  IUPUI sure played better than their record for most of the year especially the 2nd half of the season.  They were in so many games and either couldn't close them out or ran out of steam.  I'm betting they win more games next year. 

Green Bay played Wright State a lot better than the first 2 games.  They lost by 20 but the game was between 8-13 most of the way.

So no upsets in the first round

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version