YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Horizon league tournament

<< < (4/7) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
Last time we ran a big at Davis(double team ) and it was usually Nelson who moves his feet well for his size .  Davis was forced to get the ball to a teammate and he also turned it over with the pressure.
The question remains can you fight the same battle as last time that worked or will Detroit have a counter this time ?
I'm thinking try the same double to take the ball out of davis" hands and be one step ahead of Detroit's plan for it.

Double ET:
Detroit will make sure Davis score his 26 points. We should concentrate on winning the game.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Double ET on March 01, 2023, 03:58:22 PM ---Detroit will make sure Davis score his 26 points. We should concentrate on winning the game.

--- End quote ---

I do not give a crap about his 26 points, just do not want him to be a 1-man wrecking crew and beat us by himself. I agree just do what it takes to win the game.

goodnews:
The amount of pressure on Davis will be.tremendous.  I hope we make the commitment to stop him from breaking the record.  Dont forget the short turnaround for UDM won't be easy, if we're prepared.  If we play great half court defense and don't allow easy bucmets we'll be fine.

Cimo7:
Line opening up at YSU -8

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version