YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Horizon league tournament

<< < (3/7) > >>

Dmorton:
It's tournament time!  You got to play who is front of you!

Cimo7:
1. I’m a big Pete Maravich fan so it pains me to see Davis will likely break his record (albeit needing a 5th year) but against us specifically.

2. This game scares me. Winning 3 against same team in one year is tough and they have been playing well as of late. This will be a tough one. We MUST come ready to play.

YsuPride:
Need 6k in stands wearing all red.  What's up with the attendance as of late seems like more in stands than announced and Calhoun made a comment that we are having issues tracking attendance.   Hummmm

Commissioner:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 26, 2023, 06:28:21 PM ---Home game this Thursday. Double header with the women who start at 530 and then the guys after. Come out and support both folks! All reserved seating is already sold out. Should be a great crowd!

--- End quote ---

Give me the scoop, Penguins. I'm a Titan fan down in SE Ohio. I've been to Beeghly several times for UDM/YSU games, but tickets--as is always the case in the Horizon League--were never an issue. Want to be at this one to be there when Davis breaks the scoring record. Anyway, what's the story--is there unreserved seating available at game time? I don't want to drive 2 hours for no reason.

And congratulations on a fine season. Calhoun was a perfect hire for YSU and I think the success can be sustained.

Wick250:

--- Quote from: Commissioner on March 01, 2023, 10:51:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on February 26, 2023, 06:28:21 PM ---Home game this Thursday. Double header with the women who start at 530 and then the guys after. Come out and support both folks! All reserved seating is already sold out. Should be a great crowd!

--- End quote ---

Give me the scoop, Penguins. I'm a Titan fan down in SE Ohio. I've been to Beeghly several times for UDM/YSU games, but tickets--as is always the case in the Horizon League--were never an issue. Want to be at this one to be there when Davis breaks the scoring record. Anyway, what's the story--is there unreserved seating available at game time? I don't want to drive 2 hours for no reason.

And congratulations on a fine season. Calhoun was a perfect hire for YSU and I think the success can be sustained.

--- End quote ---

I think that you would be safe to make the drive. Just to be sure you could buy a ticket online by going to www.ysusports.com.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version