YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

GB- Senior Day

<< < (2/5) > >>

YsuPride:
I think we played very good defense in 2nd half.  Another win
Go Guins.  Finish the job on Tuesday at RMU.  I am considering going to the game since it's a close away game.  Anyone planning on going?

mudclods:
Game played out pretty much how I expected.  I thought YSU would win something like 85-60.  I thought with it being senior day and coming off that big win Thursday there might be some let down.  Finally YSU got going late in the first half and continued that trend in the second half with the defense picking up the intensity as well.

McBride and Green were tremendous.  Was nice to see Covington get some solid mins and contribute. 

Have to wonder if Shemar is still feeling the effects of that injury; odd he didn't play at all.  He's only played 11 mins in the 4 games since returning from injury.  Dunn really gets no meaningful mins anymore.       

ytownchief22:
22 wins!!

ytownchief22:
Coach's post game comments were great. Talking about how his mission is to renovate Beeghly and how outdated it is. Testament to him and his coaching staff for bringing in the talent they have with such a bad arena. This guy really, really cares about building this program up. Love it.

ucfpengbuck:
22-7.  The last time they had that many wins was 1976-77 season.  Went to every home game that season.

Guys got rolling the 2nd half and played like they were supposed to.  Just want to say that Adian Nelson can run the floor with the best of them.  In the last two games his hustle has led to some baskets on fast breaks.

Really like when Green gets touches in paint and goes to work.  He's so skillful and crafty around the hoop.  Nice deceptive speed and strength.

As I'm posting RMU is blowing out Milwaukee so that game is going to real tough on Tuesday.  Penguins better bring their A+ game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version