YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Detroit

<< < (3/4) > >>

YsuPride:
Attendance was 3801 Friday yet today was 4100 yet no student section wasn't filled.   Hummmm.
Maybe paid attendance is what they go by.  lots of free tickets for friday game.   Good crowd for a Sunday non
the less. 

Cimo7:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on January 29, 2023, 08:50:27 PM ---Attendance was 3801 Friday yet today was 4100 yet no student section wasn't filled.   Hummmm.
Maybe paid attendance is what they go by.  lots of free tickets for friday game.   Good crowd for a Sunday non
the less.

--- End quote ---

Yea I saw that too. No way there were more fans today than Friday. Has to be paid attendance. Either way, great to win both. Keep rolling! Important stretch upcoming!

YsuPride:
I"ll take it though

penguin8797:
Local schools gave away a lot of free tickets. Went with my wife and grandkids. The kids were able to get 4 tickets each that they got at school.

YsuPride:
So it is or not actual paid attendance?  I'm confused.  Much bigger crowd on Friday yet the announced crowd sunday was bigger.   Doesn't make sense to me.  oh well the fans are back.  YSU basketball is back so lets fill the arena rest of the year. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version