YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU in Wisconsin

<< < (3/8) > >>

mudclods:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on January 20, 2023, 07:17:09 AM ---unless we get help in terms of portal transfers for next year we are going to be in deep trouble.   Most of the bench is weak and don't contribute much at least on the road.   So we will probably hit the portal hard.  Are any of the seniors eligible to get an extra year next year?????

--- End quote ---

I wondered about the extra year as well.  I would think all of the seniors would be due to COVID except the grad students of Nelson, Green & Covington, but I could be wrong. 

And as far as Green Bay, they have been pretty non-competitive since they fired Linc Darner.  They are 15-60 under Will Ryan. 

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: mudclods on January 20, 2023, 11:27:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: YsuPride on January 20, 2023, 07:17:09 AM ---unless we get help in terms of portal transfers for next year we are going to be in deep trouble.   Most of the bench is weak and don't contribute much at least on the road.   So we will probably hit the portal hard.  Are any of the seniors eligible to get an extra year next year?????

--- End quote ---

I wondered about the extra year as well.  I would think all of the seniors would be due to COVID except the grad students of Nelson, Green & Covington, but I could be wrong. 

And as far as Green Bay, they have been pretty non-competitive since they fired Linc Darner.  They are 15-60 under Will Ryan.

--- End quote ---

Would like some clarity on this.   Not sure we will be able to know even on the last home game when they honor the seniors.  Then again I'm still worried about this season since we're barley half way through the horizon schedule.

Green Bay had a couple nice young players.  Brock Heffner was giving the bigs fits with his up and under.   Cummings looked good too.

PantherU Jimmy:
I would like to congratulate YSU on finally having a good basketball team after 22 years in the Horizon League. Tomorrow should be a fun game.

ytownchief22:
Worry about next year in the off season. Let's focus on this terrific season so far!

ytownchief22:
Huge night tonight! Should be interesting...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version