YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU Basketball-ESPN2

<< < (5/6) > >>

PENS16:
The best basketball student section I can remember-what a great night for YSU basketball and the university!!!

YsuPride:
Big home win.. Cohill came on in 2nd half when we needed him...  Now Detroit on Sunday at 2pm.  Be nice to get at least half of the enthusiasm as tonight had.  But their are NFL PLAYOFFS on TV.   I was surprised the attendance was only 3800 in attendance.   I thought it was more.  Oh well. Be happy with 2500 on Sunday.   Watch out for Detroit.   They got nothing to lose.   Watch out for 3 pointers from Antwan Davis.   He hit 9 tonight in loss to RMU

YSUGO:
A big win in prime time on national stage.  This team can make some noise. Reminds me of the Mike Rice team talent Wise.  I hope we can keep our coach for a longtime our program needs that. But after this win I’m sure if the team keeps doing well the schools will be knocking on his door. 

ucfpengbuck:
https://horizoneroundtable.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/68A63965-43E4-4753-B59C-D341961898C1.jpeg

Best starting 5 in YSU D1 history ?    Hopefully we can talk about this in March!

ytownchief22:
That was the most electric atmosphere I've ever seen at Beeghly. For a team that really deserves it! They are legit ladies and gentlemen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version