YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU VS OAKLAND

<< < (6/6)

YsuPride:
3 verbals from HS ranks next year.  one is 7-3 Gabriel Dynes from Kentucky.  seems like a project at best.  the other two are around 6-4.

mudclods:
Initially they were going to redshirt Lovelace so I'm thinking he wasn't expecting much PT this year anyways.  Obviously anything can happen these days, but I'd be surprised if he'd transfer next season when I'm sure he'd be basically guaranteed to start. 

Shelton can obviously get hot from 3, but he doesn't seem to have a lot of speed and I don't think is a great defender.  He has good size, but doesn't seem like he wants to do much other than shoot 3's when he has played the last 2 seasons.  He was one I thought may transfer this season knowing his PT would decrease.  Coach seems to always give him praise. 

Still haven't heard any update on Shemar's status. 

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on January 16, 2023, 08:41:03 AM ---3 verbals from HS ranks next year.  one is 7-3 Gabriel Dynes from Kentucky.  seems like a project at best.  the other two are around 6-4.

--- End quote ---

I watched a full game of Gabriel Dynes and hopefully he takes a red shirt year to get stronger.   His skill were not bad but he needs both weight an strength.    Blocks a lot of shot or alterd them.  Showed good hands and touch around the hoop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsDmJSdAUCs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version