YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's basketball vs IPFW

<< < (2/2)

YsuPride:
I agree that Cohill should not be bringing the ball up court.  he gets trapped and has a turnover issue if he is trapped.   It was a game we could have won and should have won now making RMU game important to win.  We cannot win it then who knows where we are heading.   Does it seem that our team seems to not take warmups seriously that worry about dunking more than actual shooting and dribbling.  Other teams that have beaten us dunk in pre-game warmups less and they practice fundamentals.  Anyone catch that?  Thoughts anyone?

goodnews:
YSU is a team made up of misfits and scorers.  All u can do is hope that they get hot at the right time.  Enjoy the ride cause without the portal this team and program are alot different.

Penquin68:
Our men's team is the transfers. Much of the time our 5 players on the floor are all transfers. We are able to recruit transfers of much higher ability on average than players out of high school. It is the new reality in much of college athletics at our level. I never thought we could gain the transfer talent we have brought in, but it has worked so far for us. We now need to reevaluate our entire program to meet this new reality with easy transfer, NIL, etc. Need simpler O and D so new players can fit in easily since now we have great players individually, but not so much as a team. This is the new world of mid major college athletics for us in my opinion and we need to take advantage of it the best we can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version