YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU - CSU MBB

<< < (2/2)

mudclods:

--- Quote from: Double ET on December 30, 2022, 10:30:30 AM ---Nice game and good win.
Still like to see someone can come off the bench to sub for our 2 big guys. Will Dunn was on the floor for couple minutes and was taken out with couple bad plays. He never re-entered.
I don’t recall if any other bigs have entered the game. We could have used couple big bodies under the board against a team like CSU.
Lovelace played a good game with high intensity. It is hard to tell that he is only a freshman.

--- End quote ---

Noticed that on Dunn as well.  He didn't seem in tune and a step behind the speed of the game.  He has bulked up each year, but I was hoping for a little more out of him this year in his 3rd year.   Owens still isn't ready to plan meaningful mins.  It really is hard to believe Lovelace is a freshman.  I know Coach gushed about him earlier in the year.  He's going to be a key piece in the future, hopefully can keep him around.   

YSUGO:
What was the announced attendance?

mudclods:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 30, 2022, 11:52:24 AM ---What was the announced attendance?

--- End quote ---

Double ET:

--- Quote from: mudclods on December 30, 2022, 12:11:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: YSUGO on December 30, 2022, 11:52:24 AM ---What was the announced attendance?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not bad for without having students on campus. I guess $2 GA didn’t hurt. They should do more half price tickets promotions.

mudclods:

--- Quote from: Double ET on December 30, 2022, 12:26:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: mudclods on December 30, 2022, 12:11:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not bad for without having students on campus. I guess $2 GA didn’t hurt. They should do more half price tickets promotions.

--- End quote ---

The $2 GA tickets is Saturday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version