YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Transfer Portal YSU

<< < (2/4) > >>

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Double ET on December 16, 2022, 12:35:20 PM ---Any of these guys are hoping to move up to FBS or are they just want to go D2 to get playing time.

--- End quote ---

Most are trying to stay in D1, whether that means still FCS OR even moving up to FBS though is case by case.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: YsuPride on December 16, 2022, 07:14:36 AM ---How did you get that info?  Good work tracking them.

--- End quote ---

Info is not the easiest to come by, I don't have access to the transfer portal personally as it is not public. Mostly, I am hearing from other sources (who are the real persons needing commended), and then I'm able to verify based on finding social media accounts for the player where inevitably I have been able to find that they did indeed post they are in the portal and looking to leave.

BushwoodCC:
With Phillips being so close with Fickell, it would be nice if Fickell introduced our staff to some potential former Cincinnati (or Wisconsin) players in the portal!

The YO Show:
I had only just realized that Sac State's RB was in the transfer portal, only to look up his social media and find that he just committed to Arizona State (less than 2 hours ago)... Would have been a good RB if we could have gotten him.

YsuPride:
I think no one publicly has access to the portal anyways.   Good stuff tho.  Let's hope that is all that entered the portal from YSU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version