YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Beeghly

(1/4) > >>

YsuPride:
 It's time to get the ball rolling on off season remodel of the stands.  They put the lobby much better than the arena.

guinpen:
Do other schools have loges?

Wick250:

--- Quote from: guinpen on December 13, 2022, 10:49:36 AM ---Do other schools have loges?

--- End quote ---

A handful of schools do.  For once in his life, I wish that Strollo would forget about the wealthy and their loges and provide quality, comfortable seating for the common folk.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on December 13, 2022, 12:36:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on December 13, 2022, 10:49:36 AM ---Do other schools have loges?

--- End quote ---

A handful of schools do.  For once in his life, I wish that Strollo would forget about the wealthy and their loges and provide quality, comfortable seating for the common folk.

--- End quote ---
Was not even sure if loges were an option, if they could bring in some big bucks to improve the other seating, then that is one thing. Loges or not the seating needs to be upgraded, get rid of the bleachers and give the new seating more room. I am 6-1 and the current red seats do not have enough leg room.

Not a big deal if we lose a bunch of seating as we will never sell out anyway. Better to have a first-class arena albeit less capacity.

YsuPride:
I agree Seating capacity should move down with remodel to approx 4500

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version