YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU- Ohio

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cimo7:
Beeghly well past due for renovation. But we know Strollo won’t do a thing.

goodnews:
The AD has been on the job for nearly 25 years and without Tressel the last 8 years imagine where we would be?  His failure to field a successful football and mens basketball team is the exact reason there's no money.  No attendance, No money.  The same thg is happening at Stambaugh Stadium too.  He and his wife have cushy jobs with big pensions thanks to his local ties.  No expectations or accountability.

ucfpengbuck:
Mud,your point about the bigs shooting 3s is spot on.   I want those guys inside battling instead of lauching 3s.

Yes,the bleachers need to  go like 25 years ago.   If you look at NKU or CSU arena ours looks like HS gym at least Beeghly can upgrade with permanent seats.

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: Double ET on December 11, 2022, 05:51:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on December 11, 2022, 05:05:52 PM ---Usually you don't lose a game when the other team inbounds the ball fom half court with 1 second.   

OU brought a physcality that YSU had a tough time adjusting but hats off to the bobcats they were clicking.

Needed a better game from Nelson.    Brandon Rush should be starting.....     He brought some juice today.

--- End quote ---

I am not a basketball coach. But I failed to understand why, with 1 sec to go, why didn’t we double team the low post (by fronting the guy) so the couldn’t get a 2 foot shot off. I rather have them take a 20+ foot jump shot to beat us.

--- End quote ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmOPFOLknSc

YSUGO:
You usually win if you win the rebounding battle and I think they out rebounded by 10.  I feel sometimes this team forgets that Defense and Rebounding are keys to getting a W. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version