YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Why they would choose us for the playoffs

<< < (13/22) > >>

SuhakiYeahYeah:
UND fan here. That was an absolute travesty of a bracket. You should've been in, the fact that Montana is not only in but is hosting a game is a disaster to credibility in every conceivable way. People complain about shady dealings in the committee, and having Montana's AD in it and putting them in with one of the worst resumes I've ever seen is not helping. You should've been in over Montana. Best of luck to you guys in the future (except against us)

YSUGO:
FCS has always been rigged.  Why would you expect anything different.  They already had floated weeks ago that our conference was having a down year.
I keep saying this we are in the wrong conference.  But you experts say it’s the SEC of FCS.  We will struggle to be a top 3 team in the conference for life.  We didn’t even have to play Northern Iowa and South Dakota st.  Right?   We had a weaker schedule right?  What’s the conference done for us nothing.  Even Strollo who used to be on the internet committee got us nothing as well as that worthless commissioner.  We would have got in at 8-3 and I wonder if we played a tougher non conference game at home would make a difference
I forgot sometimes they use geography for regional brackets for an excuse.  The reason for that is for the non scholly BS schools that don’t have money helps them it’s bs

Dmorton:
Yep! We probably would have been in at 8-3, but if you remember a few years back we were 8-3, granted a couple DII wins, but Lafayette at 6-5 over us! Really!  That is what I based my reasoning on!  As for the playoffs, it is North Dakota State and everyone else is a spectator for the most part!

goodnews:
YSU had NO CHANCE of getting in with Delaware and Montana bubble teams too.  We've watched this for 25 years.  Not to mention the field is now expanded. 

ytownchief22:
YSU did not deserve to be in. Simple.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version