YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Why they would choose us for the playoffs

<< < (12/22) > >>

The YO Show:
I know this is really early, but, I'm gonna say now the schedule next year is harder for a playoff push. MUCH harder. I think it is highly likely that we will be 2-2 after our first 4 games next year.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on November 20, 2022, 01:27:13 PM ---Even if we beat Missouri State to go 8-3, they still would have found a way to shaft us!

--- End quote ---

Maybe, but I don't really think it would have been possible. I think in that scenario we would have been in for sure.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on November 20, 2022, 01:27:13 PM ---Even if we beat Missouri State to go 8-3, they still would have found a way to shaft us!

--- End quote ---

Montana got their ass kicked in and went 7-4 in a weaker conference. And they lost their last game.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on November 20, 2022, 01:28:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Maybe, but I don't really think it would have been possible. I think in that scenario we would have been in for sure.

--- End quote ---

But would UND have been in?  I say Yes.

penguinpower:
I say f*** FCS football.  You can have a shoestring budget and get in the playoffs in a s***** league with no chance to win a national championship.  Adding the eight additional teams didn't do anything for real teams on the bubble.  It just diluted the field.  I say it's time to go FBS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version