YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Men's Hoops vs GC

(1/2) > >>

Cimo7:
11a tip today. Beeghly looked crowded but realized it was kids day LOL. Either way, cool atmosphere.
96-68 Guins. Anyone watch or have any analysis?

Also saw Canisius took down the Bonnies (St. Bonaventure) who have been one of the top A-10 teams lately even tho they were picked to finish 10th this year.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Cimo7 on November 15, 2022, 01:33:42 PM ---11a tip today. Beeghly looked crowded but realized it was kids day LOL. Either way, cool atmosphere.

Also saw Canisius took down the Bonnies (St. Bonaventure) who have been one of the top A-10 teams lately even tho they were picked to finish 10th this year.

--- End quote ---

I watched the game early from the west coast. Obviously, we were a much better team. We started substituting in the bench players with 10 minutes to go. We still have some undesirable defensive players that let the other team went for a uncontested layups.
Lovelace is a real deal as a freshman.

Cimo7:

--- Quote from: Double ET on November 15, 2022, 02:47:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cimo7 on November 15, 2022, 01:33:42 PM ---11a tip today. Beeghly looked crowded but realized it was kids day LOL. Either way, cool atmosphere.

--- End quote ---

I watched the game early from the west coast. Obviously, we were a much better team. We started substituting in the bench players with 10 minutes to go. We still have some undesirable defensive players that let the other team went for a uncontested layups.
Lovelace is a real deal as a freshman.

--- End quote ---

Definitely would have preferred a lower score for the opposition. I figured a lot of minutes were logged for the bench guys.
I agree Lovelace seems to be an athletic freak who will be our next stud.

Dmorton:
Lovelace, Adrian Nelson are beasts!  Remember, we are only four games in, a lot of basketball left to round this team in a cohesive unit before league play!

ucfpengbuck:
played down to the opponents level.  Forced a lot of stuff that would not happen against a d1 team.  Too much reaching on D instead of moving their feet.     Good to see some of the back ups play.   Would like to see more of Josh Irwin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version