YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Mo St game thread

<< < (12/13) > >>

goodnews:
The entire coaching staff is over chaired.  The Head Coach has no coordinator experience and coordinators with assistant coaching experience at the likes of Findlay, Notre Dame (Ohio), Ohio Northern.  Most were glorified D1 graduate assistants with no prior experience. 

hof222:
if the db  intercepts that  pass late in the game we would not be having these comments

Double ET:

--- Quote from: hof222 on November 13, 2022, 10:12:58 AM ---if the db  intercepts that  pa$$ late in the game we would not be having these comments

--- End quote ---
As I have posted before, if #8 intercepted the ball, we would have gone to playoff and Wofford might still be there.
The Pelini era might never have happened.

Cimo7:
I can’t help but think (and I’m sure most others realize this too) but McGlaughlin has been 80% of our offense this year. How bad are we going to be next year when he’s not there to bail us out. Yikes

Dmorton:
The bottom line is these are learning experiences for this relatively young team, but you have to ask when does the learning end and experience translates into closing out games and ultimately gaining wins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version