YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Mo St game thread

<< < (3/13) > >>

ytownchief22:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on November 12, 2022, 04:31:04 PM ---Over a minute left with three time outs and we don't try to score there?

--- End quote ---

Backed way up and we can't throw the ball today.

YsuPride:
We need to throw the ball much better for any chance to win.  Cannot depend on the run all the time.  Let's see what adjustments can be made at half

IAA Fan:
Yeah YSU off fence is back. Cover number eight keep him out of the end zone which they have done. And on the offense throw the ball into our secondary in particular the left corner which is been bad all year clearly Missouri State has a very good coach.

But let’s be honest, the last two weeks msu played the worst two offensive teams in the conference and we’re not really out performing them by much. That’s the way it’s been all year all of the teams weaknesses of our opponents become the strengths every time they play YSU.

YsuPride:
2 penalties on us during the run back and they score on the 1st play.   Lol.   Wtf.

IAA Fan:
Did you see one of the three potential tacklers on that play try to tackle no two of the three tried to put their shoulder down and push him. I am so tired of this this is why I can’t stand watching the NFL if it’s gonna be this way in college then I’m gonna be skipping college football as well. I expect you to get in there and take the pain tackle your man what a joke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version