YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Mo State Week

<< < (2/5) > >>

guinpen:
I see that the game is on ESPN3 not ESPN+. Is it going to be on regular tv?

Wick250:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 10, 2022, 05:38:53 PM ---I see that the game is on ESPN3 not ESPN+. Is it going to be on regular tv?

--- End quote ---

No. This will be the Game of the Week telecast in the MVFC. No local station is allowed to carry the game; ESPN monopoly.  However, if you subscribe to any cable or streaming service that includes ESPN, you do get access to ESPN3 online.

IAA Fan:
Dang. I pay for this stupid ESPN+ service (what a waste of a channel) an now I will have to purchase ESPN for just one game!

This should be pretty simple for us. Somethings I am worried about:

1. Their great punter being able to turn their field on us.
2. MSU shutting down our run game again. Although was not #8 out of the game last year?
3. Letting one of these stars for MSU take over the game. Last year Shelley completed 27-of-48 passes for 372 yards and 4 touchdowns while rushing for 71 yards against us. We cannot let him take over the game. Same thing with that HB Latulas. He only needs 150 more yards to get 1,000 for the year.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on November 10, 2022, 11:08:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on November 10, 2022, 05:38:53 PM ---I see that the game is on ESPN3 not ESPN+. Is it going to be on regular tv?

--- End quote ---

No. This will be the Game of the Week telecast in the MVFC. No local station is allowed to carry the game; ESPN monopoly.  However, if you subscribe to any cable or streaming service that includes ESPN, you do get access to ESPN3 online.

--- End quote ---

Radio it is!

Penquin68:
I have Armstrong cable. With that and a name and password for Armstrong, you can get the game on your smart phone, PC, or smart TV. I get all 3 and many Ysu sporting events are on ESPN3 which I get that way. If you don't have cable, not sure what your options are.⁷

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version