YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Win out We are in!!! YSU controls its fate for playoff push!

(1/2) > >>

YSUGO:
People are taking names and noticing us.  But also was said this seemed like a off year in our conference for playoff teams

https://theanalyst.com/na/2022/11/fcs-football-review-week-10-takeaways-2/

guinpen:
Saint Francis - Really

YSUGO:
That’s why I struggle with how FCS is put together. They can get an auto bid and I guess they spend half the money and have a High school stadium.  Makes no sense

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: guinpen on November 06, 2022, 04:11:04 PM ---Saint Francis - Really

--- End quote ---

That being said, they looked really tough in the two games of theirs I have watched this year... I watched that entire Akron game and SFU was the better team... sad they couldn't pull it out.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on November 06, 2022, 04:53:14 PM ---That’s why I struggle with how FCS is put together. They can get an auto bid and I guess they spend half the money and have a High school stadium.  Makes no sense

--- End quote ---

I could be wrong but once upon a time some of these leagues did not get an auto bid, correct? Only when the field was expanded. I guess it is smart of some of these teams/leagues to spend so little but still have the excitement of making the play-offs. But the reality is that they have very little chance of winning it all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version