YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Do we make the Playoffs? Schedule is favorable

(1/4) > >>

YSUGO:
If we go 3-1 we are in I would think. 

Wick250:
We are a pathetic road team, barely "beating" a terrible Western Illinois squad. I don't see us coming close to winning at Illinois State or Missouri State (unless the MSU transfers have completely quit.)

If we were improving each week, I might hold out some hope.  But we are not. Our defense is bad and gets worse every game.

Joe Bernastat:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on October 23, 2022, 02:46:32 PM ---If we go 3-1 we are in I would think.

--- End quote ---

Are you serious?  We are a half notch above putrid. If WIU wasn’t worse coached than us, we lose to
a team that couldn’t beat off. Even then, it took another screw up by our special teams in the form of a botched snap and placement, only to be saved by an inept WIU unit that allowed us to get a two point conversion. Playoffs?  This team wouldn’t be the favorites in Div IV, Region 13 of the OHSAA playoffs. Something has to give. Massive changes are needed on the coaching staff. Massive. Huge. Giantlike.

Dmorton:
No pipe dreams please! Not!

YSUGO:
Guys just was trying to make a point.  But Tressel teams were always about winning in November.  If you don’t win you don’t make it.  I remember in 2016 we looked horrible then Hunter saved our season. Anything is possible. 

We have the best back pound for pound in FCS.  Who knows!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version