YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

UND Game thread

<< < (4/12) > >>

penguinpower:
Special teams cost us the game.  I wonder if we will ever get a call that goes for us.  That was targeting and that was not DPI.

We are getting better because we don't give up.  They play 60 minutes.

DLHotch:

--- Quote from: GoGuins on October 08, 2022, 09:09:27 PM ---Did Davidson start the game? I only watched the 4th qtr

--- End quote ---

Mitch played the whole game and was quite good.

guinpen:
I thought that MD played a pretty good game overall.

Thought that we came out in the second half ready to play, but bummed that we could not finish off those two drives, just 3 points.

D gave up 2-3 big plays where no one was home on coverage.

Never happy with a loss but we are getting better.

Still some play calling that leave me scratching my head. coaches need to step up more.

YsuPride:
Good game.  Piss poor crowd.   DM looked better than Crenshaw for sure.

YSUGO:
Davidson should be QB1 for the rest of the season.  Don’t see how The staff didn’t figure this out sooner.  Davidson isn’t mobile so tweak offense to play to his strengths.  No need to run read plays 15 times a game we need to keep him upright.  I still felt we were outcoached today.  I listened to Phillips after the game and he was saying the usual stuff.  But that being said he needs at least 2 more years and probably another due to what happened under Pelini.  I wish we had more money for better assistant coaches. The problem is even if we get lucky to find one they leave for more money etc.  If we want to be in the SEC of FCS then make the $$$ commitment. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version