YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

NDSU Game Thread

<< < (13/18) > >>

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: goodnews on October 01, 2022, 05:14:06 PM ---This QB situation is on the Coach.  You cant convince me that they don't see issues in practice.  If not,  then we really have problem.  I'm afraid there isn't a D1 QB on the roster.

--- End quote ---

He might be freezing up in games.  Who knows.  ButD should have been picked off.  Maybe they need to fix his footwork first.

goodnews:
Bottom line the following has to change:

Recruiting
Coaching
Adjustments

We keep getting further away from relevance. 

YSUGO:
Our conference had a year of tape on Crenshaw.  The flaws are obvious.  Poor arm mechanics and footwork and not able to make his reads quickly to make an efficient decision.  Davidson is our only option and he has issues too. It bums me because this becomes a wasted year. Qb is so important.  We don’t have the enough talent for a game manager like Davidson. But Crenshaw isn’t effective in this offense.  Not sure he would be effective in any D1 offense.  Don’t know how we can recruit 8 qb’s and they all suck. 

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: goodnews on October 01, 2022, 06:36:51 PM ---Bottom line the following has to change:

Recruiting
Coaching
Adjustments

We keep getting further away from relevance.

--- End quote ---

We are getting better.  It's going to take time.  We are heading in the right direction.  Wish people felt this way when Pelini totally F-d up out recruiting.

We are getting good players. We look 100% better on defense.  Need some help at QB and the OL.  And need more depth.

goodnews:
The coaching staff has developed NO ONE.  The difference makers are primarily from the portal.  I understand that's part of recruiting in 2022 but take away those guys and its a different football team.  Don't get me wrong WE ARE BETTER but there was no where to go but up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version