YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MBB starts practice

<< < (5/6) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on October 18, 2022, 06:05:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on October 18, 2022, 04:38:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on October 18, 2022, 03:36:46 PM ---"a really talented freshman, who I think is the most talented player I have ever recruited to YSU in John Lovelace"

That's a big statement.  Lovelace > Quisenberry ?

--- End quote ---

Lovelace > Kendrick Perry ?

--- End quote ---

Only difference is slocum recruited KP .   Perry arguable best in the last 20 years.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I forgot Perry was in the Slocum era.

Penquin68:
I recall a great player from the past, I think his name was Quinn Humphrey. He was the rebounding leader in the Horizon League and a top scoring guard as well as I recall. He played in Europe I think and they had a reception for him after his career was over in the Round Ball Room. I don't recall all of this for sure, but hopefully someone else does.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Penquin68 on October 18, 2022, 09:28:51 PM ---I recall a great player from the past, I think his name was Quinn Humphrey. He was the rebounding leader in the Horizon League and a top scoring guard as well as I recall. He played in Europe I think and they had a reception for him after his career was over in the Round Ball Room. I don't recall all of this for sure, but hopefully someone else does.

--- End quote ---

Yes. I think he was known as “Q”. He had a good run in Europe. There was another good shooting guard on the team at that time. It was a really fine 1-2 punch. His name sounded like Preston or something. Not sure if it was his first  or last name.

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: Double ET on October 19, 2022, 05:30:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Penquin68 on October 18, 2022, 09:28:51 PM ---I recall a great player from the past, I think his name was Quinn Humphrey. He was the rebounding leader in the Horizon League and a top scoring guard as well as I recall. He played in Europe I think and they had a reception for him after his career was over in the Round Ball Room. I don't recall all of this for sure, but hopefully someone else does.

--- End quote ---

Yes. I think he was known as “Q”. He had a good run in Europe. There was another good shooting guard on the team at that time. It was a really fine 1-2 punch. His name sounded like Preston or something. Not sure if it was his first  or last name.

--- End quote ---

Keston Roberts ?

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on October 19, 2022, 04:08:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on October 19, 2022, 05:30:30 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Keston Roberts ?

--- End quote ---

Yes, he was Keston Roberts. These two cats could shoot the 3 ball. I was at one of the game when these two guys poured in almost close to 30+ points. They were as good as another pure shooter, Tony Mitchell, before them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version