YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Prayers for Bob Hannon

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dmorton:
I certainly hope she is well and doing better now!  Diverticulitis is no joke! I was told by the surgeon had three days left!  Don't know how true that was, but certainly caught my attention.

YsuPride:
Did Bob Hannon announce the game yesterday?

The YO Show:
Yes I heard him on the radio when we went to get food at halftime from the concession stand

penguinpower:
Yes. You can listen to him on 570 WKBN on iHeartRadio .  Because I live 800 miles away, I lhave to watch via ESPN+.  Because the TV announcer's are very, very ,very very bad, I get the game feed on ESPN+ mute it, and then pause it until the iHeartRadio feed meets up with the ESPN+ feed.  That way I can watch the games with Hannon as the Play -by-play.  I don't think there's a possibility I could sit through the TV commentators for the entire game without eyeing the guns in my safe. 

Hannon is far, far better and he actually makes the game exciting and interesting to listen to.

YsuPride:
I agree the 2 announcers are like dry and have no enthusiasm.  One is Chris Sammarone who was an offensive lineman back in the 1990's.   Piss poor announcers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version