YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Prayers for Bob Hannon

<< < (3/3)

guinpen:
Interesting, I think that Hannon does a great job, but I also enjoy listening to Chris he does a good job.

IAA Fan:
Hannon is the voice of the Penguins. Nothing else to say. Leslie is okay ... they have had better and worse side men. With Hannon and the level of knowledge for football fans in the Valley, you need a very knowledgeable side man.   I also like the TV announcers, it is just that you are used to Hannon and have a preference.  I watch the estire conference almost every week & more teams as well. Believe me, our coverage is much better than the average. There are a couple teams in the MVFC (aka Bison) that think they are ABC, but their product is week. Too much pomp and circumstances, and when they do mention oppositions, they are quite shallow & would be better off just leaving it alone. Also, anyone that has a play against their team is "the best in the nation and God forbid that a Bison just get outplayed or make a mistake.  I really appreciate Samarone's field vision and honesty. Good sports integrity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version