YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU football starts Fall camp

<< < (3/4) > >>

robmat2571:
I had very similar thoughts when I read the article.  "A bunch of nothing!". I wish I had those 2 minutes of my life back:).

Double ET:

--- Quote from: robmat2571 on August 27, 2022, 08:05:04 AM ---I had very similar thoughts when I read the article.  "A bunch of nothing!". I wish I had those 2 minutes of my life back:).

--- End quote ---

IMO, our problems with last year’s offense were the OL’s inability to protect our QB and Crenshaw’s inability to complete the throws to the receivers. On defense, our problem was our inability to put pressure on the opponent’s QB.

After reading the articles from our home town report, I do not any clues if we have made any improvements.

Will find out next week…..

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: robmat2571 on August 27, 2022, 08:05:04 AM ---I had very similar thoughts when I read the article.  "A bunch of nothing!". I wish I had those 2 minutes of my life back:).

--- End quote ---

It actually makes the coaches look stupid.  Just don't f***ing interview if you don't want to give information.  Better yet, provide the talking points you want to make.  Ensure that they are significant, relevant, contain the depth, breadth, precision and some accuracy to grab excitement from the fanbase.  This is just awful.

DP does a good job letting us know where he wants to go in terms of the talent and execution using coach speak.  This interview has some levels of retardation in it.

dwj:
Our defensive line last year was terrible.  Slow and not very athletic.  If we are going with the same guys the weight room & extra practices cannot fix that. 

YsuPride:
Are we recruiting Isiah Jones from Brookfield.   He is a monster.     6-4.  190.  Athlete.    Does anyone know?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version