YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU at Ohio State Saturday September 9th 2023 (Time TBA)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Dmorton:
This is no different than Chattanoga of Mercer playing Alabama!  Just a money game for us, and schedule filler for them!

YSU45:
800K!!

mudclods:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on April 25, 2022, 05:19:49 PM ---I hate these games but I guess that they are a fact of life. I wonder how much we will make from this game. It might be enough to nearly pay for replacing the seats in the gym.

--- End quote ---

$800,000

Penguin Nation:
It’s interesting that an FCS opponent was chosen to replace an FBS opponent.

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2022/04/ohio-state-football-schedules-youngstown-state-for-2023-replacing-san-jose-state.html

Both of the losses to the Buckeyes were with a HC that could never even beat UNI.

During one of those games, the most legendary FCS Over FBS upset ever occurred (App St over MI).

I’ll also add to my list above that, with Wolf’s recruits, we were also beating WVU in 2016.

On 9/9/23, two D1 programs will play. If we have deteriorated to the extent that we are incapable of fielding a team without being disgraced, then maybe we aren’t a D1 program.

This is how you become the “Team of the 20s.”

Big risk. Big reward. Small risk....

I get the negativity. Strollo is an incompetent who has infused a loser stench into the legendary program he inherited. But maybe things can turn around despite his sabotage.

The YO Show:
It is possible we don't score. It is also possible we will score. Hell with as good as Michigan State was last year (finished 11-2 and 3rd place in the BIG) we still scored on them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version