YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Women's BB news

<< < (2/3) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
Barnes likes to isolate the post and Lily Ritz was G-d send for the program this past season.  She's gone and now he plugs in a Tennessee transfer to take her place is pretty impressive.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on April 22, 2022, 09:50:00 AM ---Barnes likes to isolate the post and Lily Ritz was G-d send for the program this past season.  She's gone and now he plugs in a Tennessee transfer to take her place is pretty impressive.

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, I think she only has one year of eligibility left at YSU.

Wick250:

--- Quote from: Double ET on April 22, 2022, 10:04:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on April 22, 2022, 09:50:00 AM ---Barnes likes to isolate the post and Lily Ritz was G-d send for the program this past season.  She's gone and now he plugs in a Tennessee transfer to take her place is pretty impressive.

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, I think she only has one year of eligibility left at YSU.

--- End quote ---

Factoring in the Covid year, Ritz has one year of eligibility remaining.  The Tennessee girl played for three seasons. Unless she redshirted as a freshman, that would give her two years of eligibility remaining.

ucfpengbuck:
Wick, I get confused with rosters since the covid extra year(s).   I thought Ritz was done and if she has another year that would be nice.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ucfpengbuck on April 22, 2022, 01:25:17 PM ---Wick, I get confused with rosters since the covid extra year(s).   I thought Ritz was done and if she has another year that would be nice.

--- End quote ---

I thought Ritz’s year at YSU was her extra year. According to the YSU article, the Tennessee girl was supposed to replaced Ritz as our inside threat next season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version