YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

SPRING BALL

(1/5) > >>

IronGuin14:
Day 1 of spring ball... roster is now  up-to-date. Just scrolling thru it feels like we lost some guys

https://www.ysusports.com/sports/fball/2022-23/roster

Dmorton:
I don't see over half the guys he signed! Where are the two quarterbacks, Brungard and Max Blank.  Where is the big 4-Star running back from Michigan State!   Where is Kennelly, the 6'6 freshman receiver?  Where are the two kids from Chardon!

Wick250:
Good to see 17 offensive linemen listed on this roster. Hopefully we can develop five of those into a cohesive unit. And of course I was anxious until I saw McLaughlin and Crenshaw still listed on the roster.

DMorton, none of the incoming freshmen are listed (only redshirt freshmen.) The exception is Van Keen from Stow who I assume graduated from high school mid-term and is eligible for spring ball.

Dmorton:
Are the incoming freshmen being red-shirted, or they just don't list them?  I'm confused!

Double ET:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on March 30, 2022, 02:09:53 PM ---Are the incoming freshmen being red-shirted, or they just don't list them?  I'm confused!

--- End quote ---
I believe these recruits are still in high school and will not be attending YSU till summer/fall 2022. Since they are not yet YSU students so they could not listed on the roster.
At least, that is my understanding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version