YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Garrett Coviington is in the transfer portal

<< < (8/12) > >>

ucfpengbuck:
Ironguin14, yes Malek is in.
https://www.verbalcommits.com/players/malek-green

Maybe i'm a little hyped but I think Cohill and the last four could make a nice starting line up .   Coach C is not messing around.   Roster looks like a solid D1 program.  Might be his best top to bottom yet depending on how the chemistry comes together.

Cohill,Rush,and Mcbride are experienced  upper classmen with double digit scoring at D1 and in the 6-2 to 6-3 range that can play on the court together.
Green and  Nelson also each with four years experience give paint protection and scoring in the post.  Been screaming for a long time for some pounders.

No disrespect to the returning lettermen or the red-shirts.  Iron sharpens iron .   I want to see a better version of Will Dunn or Daniel Ogoro just to use an example or a Rathan-Mayes & Myles Hunter step up and show the new guys that you're going to have to fight for our playing time.

Dmorton:
I guess Omarian Bodrick is not coming now!  Verbals indicates he is undecided now!

ucfpengbuck:

--- Quote from: Dmorton on April 18, 2022, 04:13:50 PM ---I guess Omarian Bodrick is not coming now!  Verbals indicates he is undecided now!

--- End quote ---

I noticed that too along with Kaleb Walters who was also an earlier commit.   Looks like Johnny Lovelace is the only true frosh Commit .   

Wondering if there will be some other attrition.

ytownchief22:
On paper, with the previous experience of the players coming in, you would think this could be a special year. We will see how it all meshes tho...

Cimo7:
Lucrotti now transferring per Verbal Commits!
Sheesh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version