YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Basketball Accepts Invitation to The Basketball Classic

<< < (2/4) > >>

mudclods:
So Western IL has to play UTEP at 5 PM (Mountain time) tomorrow night and this was announced at 11:30 this morning.  So WI is 1200 miles from El Paso and their game is in less than 32 hours.

Wick250:
It was just posted that our women are hosting Kent State in the WNIT on Wednesday at 5:30.  That starting time can only mean a doubleheader with the men.

mudclods:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on March 14, 2022, 02:34:18 PM ---It was just posted that our women are hosting Kent State in the WNIT on Wednesday at 5:30.  That starting time can only mean a doubleheader with the men.

--- End quote ---

I had thought a matchup with Kent State was possible for the men's, but I see Kent State is headed to Southern Utah.  Where did you see the time of 5:30 posted?

Wick250:

--- Quote from: mudclods on March 14, 2022, 02:52:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wick250 on March 14, 2022, 02:34:18 PM ---It was just posted that our women are hosting Kent State in the WNIT on Wednesday at 5:30.  That starting time can only mean a doubleheader with the men.

--- End quote ---

I had thought a matchup with Kent State was possible for the men's, but I see Kent State is headed to Southern Utah.  Where did you see the time of 5:30 posted?

--- End quote ---

On the WNIT bracket. Game is listed as 5:30 in Youngstown. YSU media is stating that the time will be determined.

ucfpengbuck:
We're playing Morgan State, and no Marvin "the human eraser" Barnes will not be on the roster.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_The_Basketball_Classic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version