YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Murray State heading to the Missouri Valley

<< < (2/5) > >>

IAA Fan:
It is a little upsetting that we cannot get a bid into the MVC, especially with the historical success for our women's basketball, but football does not control conference moves ...never has. Honestly I expect to see Murray State as a bottom-feeder in the MVFC, but a good choice for the MVC. However, you never know, the MVFC has a reputation and that may draw some football recruits to Murray State. I mean let's face it, if we were going for football, the MVFC would take EKU or JSU.

YSUGO:
Don’t see how Murray St football benefited the conference for us.  The MVC wanted them for basketball. Explain to me how it benefits our program. 

goodnews:
The last thing we need is another team we cant beat. 

guinpen:

--- Quote from: goodnews on April 05, 2022, 04:51:12 PM ---The last thing we need is another team we cant beat.

--- End quote ---

Why cant we beat them?

Looked at their schedule last year and the only score that remotely stands out is their loss to Bowling Green by only 17.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on April 04, 2022, 07:13:19 PM ---Viverito also stated that the conference will not use divisions.  Rather, you would play everybody at least four times in six years!  Sorry, that is not practical. 

--- End quote ---

Fail to see any logic in her statement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version